A NO PRINT, NO PREP, DIGITAL RESOURCE FOR FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS AND PREPOSITIONS. THIS PRODUCT WORKS WITH GOOGLE DRIVE™.
How to obtain the product:
1. Copy and past the link in the download to receive your copy of the activity.
2. You must have a Google Drive™ account to open and store the activity.
3. You cannot use the activity in presentation mode. Remain on the edit page.
4. Read the instructions to the student and have him or her follow the directions and identify the prepositions accurately.
5. Once the activity is completed, simply select ”File”.
6. Move your cursor to “See Revision History”.
7. Select the earliest time in which you opened the activity (before you began moving the shapes).
8. This will allow the changes to reverse, which means you will have a clean activity at the beginning of the session. You will need to complete this step every time you use this activity.
9. Do not share this resource with anyone. While copying and sending a link is easy, creating this activity was not. Instead, please recommend my store to others if you enjoy this activity.
❒ 10 Following 1-step directions
❒ 5 following 2-step directions
❒ 5 Following temporal directions
❒ 5 Following conditional directions
❒ Display the activity from Google Drive™.
❒ This product can be used by an individual student or as a group activity.
❒ The SLP or teacher reads the directions aloud, one by one.
❒ The student must then follow the direction accurately by moving the specific colored shape to the correct spot on the picture.
❒ Keep data while using this activity to monitor student progress.
❒ Following directions (1- and 2-step, temporal, and conditional directions)
❒ Prepositions (above, below, under, over, near, next to, beside, in front of)
❒ Colors (orange, blue, yellow, red, green)
❒ Shapes (star, circle, square, heart, moon)
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
Note: Only the shapes are moveable. The pictures and background are not moveable/editable.
Be sure to visit My Blog
for more activities and for a peek into my speech room.
Graphics: Creative Clips by Krista Wallden