• Do you want your students to take a note or write a report on an iPad?
• Do you want your students to use a spreadsheet to record information or perform calculations on an iPad?
• Do you want your students to create quick presentations on an iPad?
This bundle shows students how to use Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides) on an iPad
1. Docs (Word Processing)
2. Sheets (Spreadsheets)
3. Slides (Presentations)
It includes screen shots
and instruction bubbles
to make it easy to understand the features in each app…
• Google Docs is a free alternative to Microsoft Word
• Google Sheets is a free alternative to Microsoft Excel
• Google Slides is a free alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint
Note: These lessons are sold separately. For more detailed product descriptions and previews, you can view these individual products.
Save $2.50 by purchasing this bundle
1. Accessing Google Docs
2. Edit an existing document
3. Create a new blank document
4. Toolbar (undo, bullets, bold, italics, underline)
5. Font Options (styles, sizes, text colors)
6. Tables (rows/columns, row height)
7. Numbered and bulleted lists
8. Paragraph (align, justify, line spacing)
9. Cut, copy, paste
10. Share and export
1. Accessing Sheets
2. Edit an existing Sheet
3. Create a new spreadsheet
4. Rows, Columns, Cells
5. Text (style, size, color)
6. Align and Center
7. Adding Columns and Rows
8. Adjusting Column Width
9. Formatting Cells
10. Functions (sum, max, min)
12. Share and Export
1. Editing an existing presentation
2. Creating a new presentation
3. Titles (cut, copy, paste, delete)
4. Text Options (align, justify, indent)
5. Bulleted or numbered lists
6. Line spacing
7. Slides (viewing, adding slides)
8. Shapes (arrows, callouts, equations)
9. Shapes (fill color, line color, line weight and line style)
10. Lines (basic, elbow and curved connectors)
11. View/share presentation
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Created by Gavin Middleton © TeachwithTech
TeachwithTech is not affiliated with Google
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this lesson are the property of their respective trademark holders.
These trademark holders are not affiliated with TeachwithTech. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents, materials or processes discussed within this lesson.
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don't forget to "FOLLOW" me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!
Google Drive Products
Google Drive Bundle
Google Drive Elementary Bundle
Holiday Pictures using Shapes in Google Drive
Google Form Rubrics
Google Drive Quiz/Investigation using Google Forms
Self Grading Quiz using Google Forms
Lesson Plans using Google Drive Sheets
Google Drive Kahoots
Google Drive for iPad Bundle
Google Drive Files, Folders and Sharing Lesson
QR Codes using Google Sheets
Google Drive Word Search
Google Drive Infographics
Uploading Microsoft Office Files to Google Drive
Other Google Activities
Google My Maps
Google Image Search Tools
Google AdWords Lesson
A Google a Day Search Game