Products in this Bundle (2)
I print and use the Google Doc for in person learning and the Form for distance learning. I hope this resources saves you some time that can be used to help your students.
This is a great assessment if you want to keep the math simple while focusing on the atomic structures of atoms, ions, and isotopes. I included an image of the periodic table on the top of the form to be used as a reference throughout the quiz.
Benefits of using Google Form Assessment
- Paperless assessment
- Automatic grading
- Quick feedback
- Collect class data electronically
- Make your own question bank
The questions are well worded and focus on the concepts below.
- Identify an element from the Bohr model
- Identify an element by counting the number of protons present
- Isotopes are atoms with different number of neutrons
- Ions are charged atoms that have gained or lost electrons
- Negatively charged ions have gained electrons
- Positively charged ions have lost electrons
- Atoms have positively charged nuclei and are negatively charge around the nucleus
- Identify the element, element symbol, atomic number, and atomic mass on the periodic table
This is a great assessment if you want to keep the math simple while focusing on the atomic structures of atoms, ions, and isotopes.