Wanting a way to assess and document student achievement without all the paper work? Google Forms is the perfect way to assess, get immediate feedback, and document student achievement without all the files! This saves it digitally! With this file you will be able to share assignments with your class without having to print, copy, or grade the first piece of paper!
This assessment is aligned with and targets 3rd Grade Common Core Standards. The assessment is also modeled after computer-based formative testing assessments.
* Collects and grades all responses on the form to a spreadsheet.
* Provides an item analysis for every question.
* Provides a class summary or individual report for each student of responses.
* All paperless and absolutely NO PREP!
This google form pack includes 1 (8 question) assessment aligned to CCRS 3.G.2 "Partition shapes into equal areas"
* Multiple choice questions for determining shapes that are partitioned into equal areas and identifying the unit fractions.
* Also includes directions for how to upload the Google Form in Google Classroom!
Use as a pre and post assessment, test prep, and so much more!
If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas on how to improve this product, please e-mail me at Leah11745@gmail.com.
Thank you so much for your interest in my product