PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Kindergarten Communication of Learning made easy!
* Term 1 JK, Term 1 SK, Term 2 JK, Term 2 SK *
Created by Kindergarten Teachers FOR Kindergarten Teachers
* Great tool to use in combination with daily OneNote & SeeSaw documentation methods.
• Online forms to track your observations during essential learning, and to inform instruction
• Data from Google Forms goes directly into Google Sheeets spreadsheet, and can be analzyed, sorted, and cut/pasted into KCoL!
• Use this tool leading up to report writing to monitor the number of student and frame observations
• Pre-selected Overall Expectations for each term displayed in easy-to-read charts
• Use the "look fors" and easily click the matching expectations
Use the "Evidence of Learning" information in the spreadsheet, and simply cut and paste your observations directly into the KCoL!
QUESTIONS? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*We acknowledge that the Kindergarten Program is fluid and child- centered. Expectations can be found at any point during inquiry or play, therefore, these forms are to be used as a guideline to help make writing the Kindergarten Communication of Learning more time efficient.
*Please note OE7 & 0E8 of Self Regulation and Well Being are not part of this product. Many teachers have these expectations assessed by coverage teachers.
*We suggest writing observations and anecdotal notes from outdoor play, fitness breaks, dance, games and fine motor activities under this form in the evidence of learning sections.
*Buyer MUST have access to a Google account to use this product.