You must have a Google Account to use this Google Form Test.
This test contains 50 multiple choice questions. I have made each question worth two points and have already listed the correct answers. (It would take you 3 minutes total to change the point totals) The test covers:
The early explorers, Conquest of the Americas, New Patterns of Trade (Columbian Exchange, Mercantilism, and capitalism), and the Atlantic Slave Trade.
Also: this test focuses on the 7 principles of mercantilism which are:
1. A nation's strength depends on its wealth which is measured in gold and silver
2. Only a fixed amount of wealth exists and all nations must compete for it.
3. a favorable balance of trade is an important step in gaining wealth.
4. countries should seek to limit imports and maximize exports.
5. A country should have its own source for raw materials.
6. Colonies exist for the mother country to profit.
7. A country's colonies should not trade with other countries.
Hope this helps!