Also included in
- An entertaining BUNDLE of unique Human-Environment Interactions resources featuring adaptations & modifications! These guided lessons are FUN for students & the 6-E teaching model is easy for you to use! Each activity includes a Teacher Reference Guide to ensure success in your classroom! I$21.50$23.50Save $2.00
- This DIGITAL, MEGA BUNDLE is full of engaging GEOGRAPHY resources to build a strong foundation in Social Studies. The 4 units focus on basic geography skills & help with vertical alignment across grade levels. The guided lessons are FUN for students & the 5-E teaching model is EASY for you t$84.50$88.50Save $4.00
- This DIGITAL MEGA BUNDLE is full of engaging resources for a World Cultures & Geography class! The 10 units build a strong foundation in Social Studies & help with vertical alignment across grade levels. Each unit includes guided lessons that are FUN for students & a 5-E teaching model t$314.00$329.00Save $15.00
How does geography affect culture? Students examine a map of 2 imaginary countries, Happyland and Sportsville, then analyze how the geographical factors might affect the citizens in each nation. This activity encourages critical thinking & is fun for students. A series of tasks guides their thinking, so they clearly understand the effects of human-environment interactions. Printable materials & digital, interactive versions of the resources are included. Made for Google Classrooms, distance learning, or homeschooling.
Check out the original 5-star rated version for more reviews:
- Interactive, Digital Student Activity
- 2-sided Worksheet
- Teacher Reference Guide
- Human-Environment Interactions, Geographic Factors, Cultural Traits, Settlement Patterns, Immigrate
Aligned with Social Studies Standards: CCSS, TEKS, ELPS, and NCSS
- Simply click “follow me” under Social Studies Stuff on the top of my store's page. You will be the first to receive notifications when I post new products & throw sales.
Click the link below to find more unique & fun lessons! Thank you!