***This is a DIGITAL resource! You and your students MUST have Google accounts to use this resource.***
Do you teach in a 1:1 classroom? Are you looking for ways to reduce paper usage? Is your state writing assessment online or moving online soon? IF SO, YOU NEED THIS RESOURCE!
This product is ideal for students in grades 2-5. This product can be used to introduce paragraph writing to younger students and to review with older students. (I use this in my 4th grade classroom!)
How It Works:
1. Save to your Google Drive (instructions included in product download)
2. Share with your students via Google Drive OR Assign in Google Classroom
3. Students will be taken to Google Slides when they open the file
4. Choose a paragraph prompt
5. Students type right on the slides! (Student directions are included on the slides)
~PDF download with a clickable link to file
~20 high-interest paragraph prompts
~Planning template for each prompt
~Final draft template for each prompt
~Digital anchor chart for students to reference
Upon purchase of this product, you will receive a link to copy the file to your Google Drive. You will also receive detailed, step-by-step directions (with photos!) for how to save the file to your Google Drive and share with students. Instructions are also included for assigning in Google Classroom.
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO ACCESS THIS PRODUCT. STUDENTS MUST ALSO HAVE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO USE.***