This guide shows TpT sellers how to sell and share resources created in Google Drive
using easy to follow step-by-step instructions and screenshots.
• Many school districts have migrated to Google Drive and Google Classroom as we trend towards the ‘digital classroom’
1. Sharing in Google Drive
2. Levels of Access
3. Sharing as a Link
4. Google Form Share Settings
5. Make a Copy
6. Protect Your Documents as PDF's
UPDATE: Added instructions for Forcing a Copy
of a Google Resource
UPDATE #2: Added a way to share a Folder so that the files must be copied.
Share a Google Resource that Must be Copied
• Use the instructions in this guide to share a copy of a Google Doc, Sheet, Slide, Form or Drawing with another user
• Share Google documents you want users to be able to edit but at the same time prevents them from altering your own original copy
• This is used for documents you are okay with users putting their own information onto/editing and perhaps submitting back to you through Google classroom
• This guide contains step-by-step instructions for obtaining the shareable link and then changing the URL to force users to make a copy
Click on the Link below for a Bundle of Google Resource Seller's Guides…
Google Resource Seller's BUNDLE
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Created by Gavin Middleton © TeachwithTech
TeachwithTech is not affiliated with Google
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this lesson are the property of their respective trademark holders.
These trademark holders are not affiliated with TeachwithTech. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents, materials or processes discussed within this lesson.
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don't forget to "FOLLOW" me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!
Google Drive Products
Google Drive Bundle
Google Drive Elementary Bundle
Holiday Pictures using Shapes in Google Drive
Google Form Rubrics
Google Drive Quiz/Investigation using Google Forms
Self Grading Quiz using Google Forms
Lesson Plans using Google Drive Sheets
Google Drive Kahoots
Google Drive for iPad Bundle
Google Drive Files, Folders and Sharing Lesson
Google Drive Word Search
Google Drive Infographics
Uploading Microsoft Office Files to Google Drive
Google Sites Website Builder Activity
Drawing Activities Brochure Poster Business Cards
Pokemon Go Pictures using Shapes in Google Drawings
Google Quiz New Feature in Google Forms
Google Drawings using Shapes to Make a Minion
QR Codes using Google Sheets
Other Google Activities
Google My Maps
Google Image Search Tools
Google AdWords Lesson
A Google a Day Search Game