Are you interested in selling Google Drive Resources on TpT? This is a BUNDLE
of guides that will help you share your TpT products with buyers. Google Resources have to be sold and shared in unique ways (different than selling standard PDF or PowerPoint documents)
Guides Included in this Bundle…
1. Google Resource Sellers Guide #1: Share Google Drive Products with Buyers
2. Google Resources Sellers Guide #2: Make a Copy of Google Drive Products
3. Google Resources Seller’s Guide #3: Upload a Resource to Google Classroom and Drive
4. Google Resources Seller’s Guide #4: PDF to Google Doc Conversion Guide
5. Google Resources Seller's Guide #5: Google Drive File to Google Classroom
6. Google Resources Seller's Guide #6: Force a Copy of Google Resources
Google Resource Sellers Guide #1: Share Google Drive Products with Buyers
This guide shows TpT sellers how to sell and share resources created in Google Drive
using easy to follow step-by-step instructions and screenshots.
• Many school districts have migrated to Google Drive and Google Classroom as we trend towards the ‘digital classroom’
1. Sharing in Google Drive
2. Levels of Access
3. Sharing as a Link
4. Google Form Share Settings
5. Make a Copy
6. Protect Your Documents as PDF's
Google Resources Sellers Guide #2: Make a Copy of Google Drive Products
TpT Sellers - Share this guide with buyers to teach them how to make a copy of a Google resource you have sold and shared with them through Google Drive. Purchase of this product allows you to add this resource directly into the zip file buyers download when they purchase your product(s).
Why would you want buyers to make a copy?
• In some cases you will want buyers to be able to make a copy of your Google resource because the product needs to be editable for students or you simply want to give buyers the ability to add new information
• Examples of editable products would be a brochure template that students use to build their own brochures or a Google Sheet with data that students use to create charts or perform calculations
• Note: If you are selling a Google Form quiz or survey, they can only be sent as can edit. It is important to add special instructions to these resources so buyers do not make changes to the master copy you send them. They will need to make a copy, so that they will have their own version, to use and send to students.
• Instruct buyers to email you upon purchase and you will share the resource through Google Drive. Keep in mind that this method is time consuming for you and the buyer.
• For most resources, I recommend you Share as a Link
. Don’t forget to provide the product link somewhere in your resource so buyers do not need to email you. They will simply click on the link to access the product.
The Exception to Option B (Google Forms)
Google Forms can only be sent as Can Edit.
This means that anyone could change the document, at any time, which would impact all of the other buyers of the product. This guide provides instructions to sellers on how to deal with this issue so you can sell Quizzes and Surveys in Google Forms.
Instructions for buyers
• This Google resource has been shared with you using the share setting Can View
to protect it
• Can View
allows you to open and view the TpT resource but not make changes to it
• To make changes to this document, please Make a Copy
of it, and then you will have your own version to edit and use
• The instructions in this guide will show you how to make a copy
Buyers will be able to make copies of the following in Google Drive…
1. Docs (Documents)
2. Sheets (Spreadsheets)
3. Slides (Presentations)
4. Forms (Surveys and Quizzes)
5. Drawings (Pictures, Posters and Advertisements)
Google Resources Seller’s Guide #3: Upload a Resource to Google Classroom and Drive
• This guide uses step-by-step instructions and screenshots to show you and your buyers how to easily upload your PDF TpT Resources
into Google Drive and Google Classroom
• If you are a buyer of TpT products, use this resource to show you how to upload them into Google Drive and Google Classroom
• Many school districts have migrated to Google Drive and Classroom as we trend towards the ‘digital classroom’
• Purchase of this product allows you to share this guide with your buyers when they purchase your TpT products
Google Resources Seller’s Guide #4: PDF to Google Doc Conversion Guide
• You can now convert a PDF
to a Google Doc
right in Google Drive in order to make changes to the document
• The file conversion is good
for simple small PDFs
for large PDFs
with images, tables and other complex formatting
• This guide shows you how to upload PDFs into Google Drive and convert them using step-by-step instructions and screenshots
Google Resources Seller's Guide #5: Google Drive File to Google Classroom
This step-by-step guide can be shared with buyers to show them how to upload a Google Drive file to Google Classroom
Google Resources Seller's Guide #6: Force a Copy of a Google Resource
• Use the instructions in this guide to share a copy
of a Google Doc, Sheet, Slide, Form or Drawing with another user
• Share Google documents you want users to be able to edit but at the same time prevents them from altering your own original copy
• This is used for documents you are okay with users putting their own information onto/editing and perhaps submitting back to you through Google classroom
• This guide contains step-by-step instructions for obtaining the shareable link and then changing the URL to force users to make a copy
Below are links to each of the individual Google Resource Seller's Guides in this bundle...
Google Resources Sellers Guide: Share Google Drive Products with Buyers
Google Resources Sellers Guide: Make a Copy of Google Drive Products
Upload a Resource to Google Classroom & Drive
PDF to Google Doc Conversion Guide
UPDATE #1: Added a way to share a Folder so that the files must be copied.
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Created by Gavin Middleton © TeachwithTech
TeachwithTech is not affiliated with Google
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this lesson are the property of their respective trademark holders.
These trademark holders are not affiliated with TeachwithTech. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents, materials or processes discussed within this lesson.
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don't forget to "FOLLOW" me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!
Google Drive Products
Google Drive Bundle
Google Drive Elementary Bundle
Holiday Pictures using Shapes in Google Drive
Google Form Rubrics
Google Drive Quiz/Investigation using Google Forms
Self Grading Quiz using Google Forms
Lesson Plans using Google Drive Sheets
Google Drive Kahoots
Google Drive for iPad Bundle
Google Drive Files, Folders and Sharing Lesson
Google Drive Word Search
Google Drive Infographics
Uploading Microsoft Office Files to Google Drive
Google Sites Website Builder Activity
Drawing Activities Brochure Poster Business Cards
Pokemon Go Pictures using Shapes in Google Drawings
Google Quiz New Feature in Google Forms
Google Drawings using Shapes to Make a Minion
QR Codes using Google Sheets
Other Google Activities
Google My Maps
Google Image Search Tools
Google AdWords Lesson
A Google a Day Search Game