Google Sheets Conversation Evaluation Form & Progress Monitoring for Teletherapy
- Google Sheets™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Wondering how you will evaluate conversational skills in a group? Are all the forms and checklists you've used before not quite right for teletherapy? Do you need to evaluation chat box and mic etiquette as well as verbal conversation skills?
This GOOGLE SHEETS conversation evaluation form is your answer!
- Lists skills by conversational sequence
- Auto-calculates checklist selections
- Gives total percentages
- Space for explanation(s)
- Space for % of each skills if desired
BUT that's not all...this resource also includes a progress monitoring sheet that will keep track of dates administered as well as baseline and subsequent data. Once you've copied and pasted the % (full instructions included), an auto-populated chart will show progress over time and make writing progress reports easy.
What skills are targeted?
- Conversational Structure (i.e., starting well, mic on, camera on, etc)
- Informational Exchange (i.e., asking questions, using appropriate emojis, etc)
- Nonverbal Communication (i.e., chat box, mic, emojis, classroom tools)
How do I use this resource?
- Duplicate the columns for multiple students and rename sections
- Duplicate the sheet for progress monitoring
- Open during a speech session and have a conversation
- Copy/paste data from the evaluation form into the progress monitoring sheet
***Great for Upper Elementary, MS, & HS***
Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing. This is a digital document and you will be prompted to allow TpT to add this resource to your Google Drive. You will need a gmail account to access this.
If you like this product, you may want to try out these NO PRINTs:
NO PRINT Mapping Out Language BUNDLE - MS & HS
JOIN my on my #virtualslplife JOURNEY:
If you download, use, and enjoy this product, please SHARE your THOUGHTS when you Leave Feedback! Thank you!
-Angela Hancock, MSP, CCC-SLP