Students use this resource to understand how altering data in Google Sheets allow graphs to change. They understand such concepts by trying to spend a Million Dollars in a minute.
This resource allows students to understand the following:
1.How graphs change when data in Google Sheets is altered
2.Use of SUM() functions
3.How graphs are made
4.Components of a graph
5.Advantages of spreadsheets over pen and paper methods
Students are then expected to complete the associated worksheet which accompanies the Google Sheet.
This resource includes a Google Sheet file (accessed via a link) and a 3 page PDF Worksheet (printable)
When this product is purchased, you will receive a link to a file which can be shared with your students so they can access it through Google Classroom. To access this resource, you must make sure you are first signed into your Google Account before you can double click on the link.
You will also need to request edit access from me before you share this resource with your students.
Other Google Sheets Products Available:
• At The Movies: Click Here
• Compare Supermarkets: Click Here
• Halloween Reveal Mystery Pictures: Click Here
• My Pocket Money: Click Here
• Sheets & Graph Skills – M&Ms Scenario: Click Here
• Million Dollars: Click Here
• Christmas Reveal Mystery Pictures: Click Here
• Task Cards: Click Here
• Introduction to Sheets Lesson Plan: Click Here
• Google Sheets Different Cursors: Click Here
• Question Task Cards: Click Here
• Tools Vocabulary Match: Click Here
• Google Sheets Toolbar: Click Here
• Grades 1-4 Google Sheets The Bundle: Click Here
• Google Drive Sheets I Can Statements: Click Here