Students will need to use the “COLOR FILL TOOL” to color certain cells in Google Sheets to reveal a hidden President’s Day picture. This resource is for both students beginning to learn Google Sheets and for experienced users.
This resource includes 4 Google Sheet files – hidden mystery pictures with instructions on how the image can be revealed.
When this product is purchased, you will receive a link to a file which can be shared with your students so they can access it through Google Classroom.
To access this resource, you must make sure you are first signed into your Google Account before you can double click on the link.
Other Google Sheets Products Available:
• At The Movies: Click Here
• Compare Supermarkets: Click Here
• Halloween Reveal Mystery Pictures: Click Here
• My Pocket Money: Click Here
• Sheets & Graph Skills – M&Ms Scenario: Click Here
• Million Dollars: Click Here
• Christmas Reveal Mystery Pictures: Click Here
• Task Cards: Click Here
• Introduction to Sheets Lesson Plan: Click Here
• Google Sheets Different Cursors: Click Here
• Question Task Cards: Click Here
• Tools Vocabulary Match: Click Here
• Google Sheets Toolbar: Click Here
• Grades 1-4 Google Sheets The Bundle: Click Here
• Google Drive Sheets I Can Statements: Click Here