This is a fully designed Google Site that is already built and ready for you to customize! I have saved you days of work! There are video tutorials embedded on every page that walk you through adding in your own information. There are also templates included for site banner/header images and site buttons, including some blank templates for you to build your own if you're feeling creative! I have also included three BONUS digital templates for your weekly agenda, daily schedule, and monthly newsletter.
Click here to watch a preview video!
✨ Here's how it works:
- You gain edit access to my already-built website, and you "Duplicate" the site to make a copy for yourself
- Watch built-in video tutorials - this resource is essentially a basic PD on Google Sites as well! You will learn how to:
- Add in images, text, and layouts
- Embed Google Slides
- Create and embed a Google Calendar
- Design a weekly agenda
- Design a daily schedule and monthly newsletter
- Create a GIF of yourself for your "Meet the Teacher" page
- Add, delete, or swap out any site banner images and buttons
- Link in your resources specific to your class
✨ Frequently Asked Questions
- Can this work with Schoology, Canvas, MS Teams, etc.?
Yes! This is a standalone website that can house everything you and your parents/students need for distance learning. You can link your website anywhere.
- Is everything editable?
100%! Even the banner and button images are fully editable. And the best part is that I designed everything using standard Google fonts, so you don't need to purchase any fonts to make these cute!
Do you need this resource for more than one teacher or classroom?
Sharing and collaborating makes teaching so much easier! In order to make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, you may buy additional licenses at a discount. How? Go to your My Purchases page on TpT and find the resource. Then, click Buy Additional Licenses. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing for a whole district? I accept PO’s! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I earn credits to apply towards future purchases?
Go to your My Purchases page on TpT and find your purchased resources. You’ll see a Provide Feedback button next to each product. Click on it and you’ll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and comment. Doing so will give you TpT credits that you can use towards the cost of your future purchases.
How can I hear about new resources and sales?
- Click here to follow my TpT store
- Click here to join my email list
- Click here to follow me on Facebook
© Markers and Minions. This product is my intellectual property. I own the resource, while you are purchasing a license to use it in your classroom with your students only. It may not be posted on a public website or shared Drive where others can download it. You may reference the resource with credit and a link given. You may not translate or resell this resource.