Create Adventure Stores in Google Slides…
• These stories can be interesting, fun and challenging for students!
• This resource contains step-by-step instructions, instruction bubbles and planning pages to help them create the stories in Google Slides
• Students will need to plan out their stories because of the somewhat complex nature of creating the options in these types of stories
1. Planning Slides
2. Creating a Choice Slide
3. Creating Destination Slides
4. Shapes for Adventure Pages
5. Linking Slides
6. Insert Text Boxes
7. Linking Callouts
• These stories can also be created in Groups. Each member of the group could be responsible to write one adventure. All members could work on the story at the same time using Google Slides.
• Use the planning slides in this resource to help students prepare. They can be shown on a projector, shared through Google Classroom or photocopied.
• After they are finished preparing, use the instructions in this resource to show students how they will create their stories in Google Slides
NOTE: This resource was one of my best sellers and it had many positive reviews from teachers who had used it in their classrooms. However, it was deleted due to the use of a term I have now removed. Unfortunately, I lost all of the customer reviews after having to re-post it, but it is now available to teachers again here on TpT to use and enjoy with your students!
Reviews from Original Listing…
Loved this!! (Kathleen B.)
Exactly what I was looking for to support my students in creative writing. Thank you! (Amber M.)
Really enjoy this template. Can't wait to use it! (Barg)
My freshman English class loved doing this! (Katie A.)
My students were so engaged! (Aimee R.)
My fav books as a kid! (Sheila B.)
Great resource! I used it with T.W.H and my students enjoyed it. (Joey A.)
Students enjoyed this, I used it as an end of the year writing activity (Riley N.)
Fabulous Template! (Natalie Geier)
Great activity (Traci K.)
What a fabulous project! Thanks!! (Lisa A.)
Wonderful resource. I can't wait to use this with my students! (Karen L.)
I used this with my Civics students in our Civil Rights units. It was very helpful. (Courtney H.)
This resource was a great starting off point for my 4th, 5th and 6th graders to begin their own adv. stories! Thank you! (Susan G.)
My kids really enjoyed this activity! (Cassie K.)
Good resource, but not exactly what I was looking for (Book Nerd ELA)
This was great! Completely explained what I needed to figure out Google Slides. The printouts were ready to use. (Midwestern Miss)
Clear instruction and great project. Can't wait to try it. (Allison F.)
I teach 9th grade special ed ELA and this will be a perfect end of the year activity! (Pam D.)
Thanks for more ideas. (Vanessa Smith)
I can't wait to use this in my classroom. Thank you. (Kristyn Mulder)
Great! (Melissa G.)
Thank you! Can't wait to try! (Kristine D.)
A great resource, thank you! (Laura Mancuso)
Fun and Engaging practice in Google Classroom. Great product, thank you! (Miss Adventure)
Ever since "choose….adv. books" were out when I was in school I have tried to figure out the formula…to little success…until NOW!!! Thank you a million times over (Brandy Z.)
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Created by Gavin Middleton © TEACH WITH TECH ™ INC.
TeachwithTech is not affiliated with Google.com
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this lesson are the property of their respective trademark holders.
These trademark holders are not affiliated with TeachwithTech. They do not sponsor or endorse the contents, materials or processes discussed within this lesson.
Cover was designed using Canva software
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don't forget to "FOLLOW" me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!
TEACH WITH TECH ™ INC.