A set of 8 drag and drop computer worksheets (accessed in Google Slides) which introduce computer key terms and cover the following topics:
• I can label the computer screen
• I can label the computer window
• I can label the computer parts
• I can explain the computer parts
• I can match the computer icons
• I can use the computer keyboard
• I can identify Google software
• I can identify computer software
These sheets are suitable to use to introduce or review a topic.
When dragging and dropping, students will only be able to move the individual words as everything else has been placed on the master slide.
This resource includes a Google Slides file (accessed via a link)
When this product is purchased, you will receive a link to a file which can be shared with your students so they can access it through Google Classroom.
You will also need to request edit access from me before you share this resource with your students.
To access this resource, you must make sure you are first signed into your Google Account before you can double click on the link.