As technology is working its way into our classrooms, going digital can be confusing and frustrating. Do you need help downloading and saving Google Slides?
This free resource includes a PDF and a link to a set of 4 Google Slides. The slides are designed to be used in Google Slides and must be in EDIT VIEW in order for the pieces to move. The pieces do not move in present/presentation view.
You will use the slides with the PDF to learn how to:
1. Set up a free Google Drive Account
2. Download Google Slides from a link
3. Save an original copy as a backup
4. Save the document for student use
5. Delete unwanted slides before assigning the slides to students
Note: I am a kindergarten teacher. The free Google Slides are kid friendly and can be used in a kindergarten classroom. The purpose of this free resource is to help you learn how to download and save Google Slides. Even if you don't teach young learners, this resource will give you the practice you need to enhance your own technology skills.