Why use interactives like this?
• Guided, reusable note pages with minimal effort required from you!
• Structure for students, but freedom from fill-in-the-blank note sheets
• Opportunities for depth study, reflection, and analysis
• When done in Google Slides, pages can be linked in a Table of Contents and items can be searched for using CTRL/CMD +F
• Keep students organized
• When done electronically, papers cannot be crumpled, ruined, or left at home!
What are you getting with this?
This download is a .zip file containing three things:
• A generic presentation with details about these files and how they can be used
• The Student Edition of the file, which is ready for Google Slides upload (or print), sharing, and student use
• The Teacher Edition of the file, which is the same as the Student Edition but contains slide notes that pertain to that specific interactive
You can make changes to either of these files to share with students or print, but please do not share them outside of your classroom or re-sell the files.
This Master Bundle Includes:
• 50/50 Lined/Blank Notetaking Page
• Battle Notetaking Interactive
• Biography Notetaking Interactive
• Cornell Notes Notetaking Pages
• Constitutional Amendments Notetaking Interactive
• Court Case Notetaking Interactive
• Cover Page, Table of Contents and Dividers for Interactive Notebook
• Current Event Notetaking Interactive
• Election Notetaking Interactive
• Mind Map Notetaking Interactive
• Notes Notetaking Page
• Political Parties Notetaking Interactive
• Reading Response (nonfiction) Notetaking Interactive
• Timeline (timeline) Notetaking Page
• Timeline (flowchart) Notetaking Page
• US Map Notetaking Interactive
• Vocabulary Notetaking Interactive
• World Map Notetaking Interactive