Why use interactives like this?
• Guided, reusable note pages with minimal effort required from you!
• Structure for students, but freedom from fill-in-the-blank note sheets
• Opportunities for depth study, reflection, and analysis
• When done in Google Slides, pages can be linked in a Table of Contents and items can be searched for using CTRL/CMD +F
• Keep students organized
• When done electronically, papers cannot be crumpled, ruined, or left at home!
What are you getting with this?
This download is a .zip file containing three things:
• A generic presentation with details about these files and how they can used
• The Student Edition of the file, which is ready for Google Slides upload (or print), sharing, and student use
• The Teacher Edition of the file, which is the same as the Student Edition but contains slide notes that pertain to that specific interactive
You can make changes to either of these files to share with students or print, but please do not share them outside of your classroom or re-sell the files.
This History/Social Studies Bundle Includes:
• Battle Notetaking Interactive
• Constitutional Amendments Notetaking Interactive
• Court Case Notetaking Interactive
• Cover Page, Table of Contents and Dividers for Interactive Notebook
• Election Notetaking Interactive
• Political Parties Notetaking Interactive
• US Map Notetaking Interactive
• World Map Notetaking Interactive
Check out my other Bundles for General and Notetaking! Check them out or snag them all as part of the Master Bundle.
The General Bundle contains files that can be used in a variety of subjects. Includes:
• Biography Notetaking Interactive
• Current Event Notetaking Interactive
• Reading Response (nonfiction) Notetaking Interactive
• Vocabulary Notetaking Interactive
The Notetaking Bundle contains files that can be used for generic notetaking and includes:
• 50/50 Lined/Blank Notetaking Page
• Cornell Notes Notetaking Pages
• Mind Map Notetaking Interactive
• Notes Notetaking Page
• Timeline (timeline) Notetaking Page
• Timeline (flowchart) Notetaking Page