Interactive Google Slides to guide your students through a research animal report. This compliments the Benchmark Advance curriculum (unit 3), but can be used in any classroom learning about animals/habitats/adaptations.
Slides included in this file:
- Analyze the research prompt
- Cite sources
- Evaluate print and web sources
- Using key words
- A slide for each category to research (description, diet, habitat, interactions, adaptations)
- Mind Map brainstorming slide
- *Google Slides are fully customizable - change, add, or delete to better fit your students' needs!
Be sure to check out the preview to see exactly what each slide looks like. Note that the preview is a PDF and NOT the actual Google Slides presentation itself.
Click the green star to follow my shop!