Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Also included in
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, couPrice $149.00Original Price $290.50Save $141.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery pPrice $129.00Original Price $253.50Save $124.50
This YEAR-LONG bundle currently includes 11 separate Collaborative Activities in Google Slides to use with your students during the year. What are collaborative digital activities? In these products, students all work in ONE Google Slides presentation to share what they're thankful for, poetry, sign autographs, New Year's Resolutions, practice self-love and kindness, celebrate volunteers, memories, and goals, as well as give feedback to their friends and build classroom community.
Having students work in ONE presentation makes sharing student work much easier, not to mention, more fun! Share the links in Google Classroom and you're ready to go.
Looking for another bundle of Google Activities? Click here.
The 12 Activities Include:
Celebrate student writing with your class and families. Each student customizes a
slide with their favorite poem and images. Project the slide in-class or virtually as
students share their poems. Use the digital invites to invite families. Make it a real
party with popcorn!
Celebrate Earth Day by having students create digital posters focused around an
issue affecting the Earth! Students tell about the issue, support it with facts, insert
a video to learn more and even come up with a hashtag. After, have students
comment on each other's slides and even send the presentation to another class
or parents to continue the Earth Day discussions.
Host your own Digital Autograph Signing Party for your end of the year activities!
Students will all work in ONE Google Slides presentation to sign each other's
autograph pages at the end of the year. Students can print their autograph page
after the party is over and stick it in their yearbook, or they can keep a copy in their
Google Drive as a memory!
★ New Year's Resolutions Activity in Google
Students set health, kindness, and school goals for the new year.
Martin Luther King Jr. did more than just have a dream. He took action, too!
Students tell what their dream is, give reasons and facts behind the issue, discuss
ways to take action, and more!
A SELF-LOVE and mindfulness activity. Students will customize a slide recognizing
what makes them happy, people who make them feel loved, how they’re helpful to
others, which activity makes they feel calm, and more. When they’re finished with
their own slide, they can view and comment on each other's slides with positive
compliments. Your students are sure to come out of this activity with new love and
appreciation for themselves. ♥
★ Volunteer Appreciation Slideshow in Google
Create a slideshow for your classroom volunteers this year. Students customize
slides to thank each volunteer and tell what the class and teachers loved about
them. Project the slideshow at a volunteer tea, end of the year celebration, or print
the slides for a thank you bulletin board.
★ End of the Year Memory Slideshow in Google
Create an end of the year slideshow where students reflect on their favorite
memories and what they're most proud of. Perfect to project during your Open
House or End of the Year celebrations. Share with families who aren't able to join
in the classroom too! Use it again next year.
★ Top 5 Picks of Summer in Google
Students will showcase their top 5 things they did during over summer using text
★ Kindness Activities in Google
Use this anytime during the year or during the Great Kindness Challenge.
Students will set personal kindness goals, give evidence of characters who
display kindness, create a class kindness collage, design posters to promote
kindness around the school, and more!
★ I'm Thankful For Activity in Google
Students will create a digital poster to share what they're thankful for.
See the PREVIEW to learn more about collaborative activities in Google Slides!
Share with parents by sending them the link or print the slides to make a hard-copy book or bulletin board.
These activities are great for students who are just starting to use Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy.
- Text boxes have already been created so students know where to type
- All shapes are locked down
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
Beginning of the Year