Also included in
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, couPrice $149.00Original Price $290.50Save $141.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery pPrice $129.00Original Price $253.50Save $124.50
- No more “What do I do now?” questions from students! These slides will eliminate so many student questions while keeping you and your students organized for the day and week. Spice up your daily agenda slide templates or morning meeting slides with these EDITABLE everyday, seasonal, holiday, and retPrice $21.00Original Price $29.00Save $8.00
36 EDITABLE Holiday and Seasonal themed agenda slides to spice up your daily agenda slide templates or morning meeting slides during the year. Halloween Agenda Slides, Dias de los Muertos, Veterans Day, Christmas, and more! No more “What do I do now?” questions from students! These slides will eliminate so many student questions while keeping you and your students organized for the day. Use them for any subject.
▶️ Click the VIDEO PREVIEW to see the slides up close.
Yes! These slides come as a Google Slides presentation but work with PowerPoint, too.
- Welcoming students each morning
- Listing morning work and bell ringer instructions
- Organizing your morning meeting
- Sharing assignments and "When You're Finished" instructions
- Giving directions
- Sharing and projecting anchor charts
- Showing homework assignments
- Listing what materials students will need
- Managing work time with the included timers
- Displaying the focus or standard you're working on
- Listing students by groups
- Any way you want!
- Daily Agenda slides for 36 different holidays and special school days
- 3 editable layouts for each theme (total of 112 slides)
- 8 Different Timers (1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60min, + instructions to add a different timer)
- Clickable Table of Contents to quickly access the theme you want
- Step-by-step instructions for editing, adding links, videos, anchor charts, Bitmojis, and images to slides
- Video directions for sharing the presentation with students in Google Classroom (You can also use these for online assignments!)
These are the holidays/special days I included:
Back to School
Días de los Muertos
St. Patrick’s Day
Summer Themes (Great for your end of the year theme days, too!)
Sun and Sunglasses
YES! One of the best features is that you can easily customize the slides so they fit your classroom.
- ALL of the text is editable. Just click and type!
- Edit any of the headings and subheadings on the slides
- Add the learning target, objective, date, materials needed, timer, or your own text in the corner
- Modify or delete our formatted boxes and typing areas
- Easily change all the fonts
- All digital stickers can be moved around or deleted
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
•All About Me Collaborative Slideshow - Class Introductions
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
•Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
•Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
End of the Year Activities
•End of the Year Memory Slideshow (Great for parent celebrations/Open House)
•Summer Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides