This includes a class project in which students need to use Google slides to create a presentation about Endangered Animals.
This work booklet expects students to complete the following tasks:
1) Create a presentation in Google Slides about Endangered Animals (Project Scenario provided) aimed at a suitable audience.
2) Research the internet effectively to find information about Endangered Animals
3) Learn to use suitable keywords in search engines to find suitable information quickly
4) Learn to keep a bibliography of all sources used for research
5) Plan Google Slides presentation on paper before creating them.
6) Engage in peer assessment once presentations are completed.
This booklet covers the following ISTE NETs Standards:
2a. Interact, collaborate, and publish with peers, experts, or others employing a variety of digital environments and media
2b. Communicate information and ideas effectively to multiple audiences using a variety of media and formats
3b. Locate, organize, analyze, evaluate, synthesize, and ethically use information from a variety of sources and media
3c. Evaluate and select information sources and digital tools based on the appropriateness to specific tasks
4b. Plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project
Thank you to Krista Wallden for images: