Are you looking for a fun yet challenging literature-based unit? You might want to give this fun and complete Gothic Fiction unit a go.
This 15-page complete lesson set includes:
- 2 potential speaking activities about Gothic Creatures + kahoot link
- a reading and a video task-based activity to define the Gothic genre and make a creative video documentary.
- a film-based listening activity
- a reading activity based on of the famous Gothic genre parody ‘The Canterville Ghost’ by Oscar Wilde
- a link to an interactive vocabulary challenge on Kahoot.
- a text to be used as a reading test
- a speaking activity to identify potential vampires in the classroom!
The whole set is :
*based on authentic sourced docucuments only*
*based on strategy-building tasks in reading and listening*