Bill of Rights
Amendments to the Constitution
Civics & Government
Effective and easy to implement. Can be utilized as a self-guided lesson, an instructional guided lesson, or used as an emergency lesson. The lesson and materials are easy to follow and comprehended. The information and key concepts have been simplified to enhance learning.
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Explain why the Bill of Rights were added to the Constitution.
• Define the Constitution, individual liberties, and amendments.
• Describe how the Constitution can be changed and why it is difficult.
• Identify the key amendments in the Bill of Rights.
• Apply real-life situations to the protections provided in the Bill of Rights.
Several Reading Comprehension Sheets
Two Worksheets on the Bill of Rights
Others helpful learning materials:
FIRST AMENDMENT - Bill of Rights
CIVIL COURTS, SMALL CLAIMS
CRIME - A RECORD and CONSEQUENCES
VOTER REGISTRATION AND VOTING
Bizarre Weapons of World War II 1939-1945
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated
Michael K. Powell