Educational fun at its finest!!!
You will love using this fun game with your class to help your students with the concept of government! I have found that having the students explain/describe content in their own words is so important in building their knowledge.
Here's how you play this game and can change it up to fit the needs of your class...
*Object of the Game- Students can work with a partner or in a small group to try and get their partner to say a certain word that has to do with government. You can also use a timer to make it a little more exciting! (Just like Catch Phrase!)
1. Place the game cards face down in the middle of your group.
2. Student 1 picks up a game card and can tell the other group members the "hint word".
3. On each card there is 3 words student 1 is trying to get their group to say. Each word has to do with the US government. They have to describe the word by giving hints and clues but cannot say the word.
4. Once all 3 words on the card have been guessed, the job switches to their partner.
* Local Branches of Government
* State Branches of Government
* National Branches of Government
* Jobs of All Branches
* Key Members Who Work in Each Branch at the Different Levels
* Ancient Greece - Parthenon and Olympic Games
* Other Key Vocabulary, such as Checks and Balances
What you get:
*16 Word Wiz Game Cards in Color and in Printer Friendly Version!
***My Government Interactive Student Notebook is a great must have to use with this!!!*** Check it out in my store!!!
**Check out the other government products in my store!**
******Be sure you "follow me" so that you get an email each time I add a new product listing. All new products are listed at 50% off OR FREE for the first 48 hours they are listed!******