This week long unit integrates reading, writing, and Social Studies to give students a deep look at government leaders. By the end of this unit, students will have closely read two articles about U.S. leaders and U.S. laws, researched a government leader, and written their own informational writing piece using their research. All lesson plans, articles, activities, and final rubric are included!
- 2 Non-Fiction Articles and Close Reading Recording Sheets
- Non-Fiction Text Feature Scavenger Hunt
- Brainstorming Sheets
- Government Leader Research
- Informational Writing Outline
- Informational Writing Final Draft
- Informational Writing Grading Rubric
- ALL Lesson Plans Included!!
**Download the preview for a look at what is included in this week long unit!**
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store!