Start with a scavenger hunt to learn about the Legislative Branch
and analyze with 4 ready-to-use activities to engage your students! Interactive notebook included.
This resource includes:
- Teacher's guide for different ways to use
- Student blank notes on Legislative Branch to complete with scavenger hunt
- Interactive notebook option for scavenger hunt notes
- Legislative branch readings for scavenger hunt (or use for homework)
- 4 analytical activities for the legislative branch including activity about drawing district lines for Congress
This resource available in the money-saving Three Branches of Government Teacher Resource Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.