Get your students learning about the elected officials of the executive branch of government! Short informational texts with less than 100 words for the reading passages help students to zone in on the information needed to understand standard (SS2CG2). Comprehension questions in a test prep format help students prepare for standardized testing. Get your students reviewing the elected officials through a game for your Social Studies Station/Center. Students can even create their own government game using the game board as a model. Venn Diagrams allow students to compare and contrast the elected officials: president, governor, and mayor. Integrate Math and Social Studies to learn about the mayor with a subtraction with regrouping and graphing worksheet. No time to teach Social Studies, use these activities in your Literacy Station/Center. These activities are great as a review, morning work, homework, or leave this for your substitute.
• All sheets are related to the passages in this product.
You will receive:
• 4 Reading passages each with an answer key
• 1 Assessment with key
• 1 Government Leaders Game with game board and answer key
• 3 Compare/Contrast Venn Diagram worksheets
• 1 graphing worksheet with key
• 1 3-digit subtraction with regrouping worksheet with key
• 1 page of teacher notes
• 3 puzzle pages (elected officials) for your Social Studies Station/Center
• 1 Mixed-Up Mini Vocabulary Puzzles page with key
• 3 pages for students to conduct research on elected officials
• 1 elected officials graphic organizer
• 4 writing prompts
Don't forget to check out the free product Elected Officials of the Executive Branch
Elected Officials of the Executive Branch
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded.