Back to School Rules Activities! These activities on rules, power, and authority were created to cover the C3 purposes of government standards. They cover topics on bullying and why we need rules, so they would also work well for back to school, PBIS, and anti-bullying topics. These engaging lessons will allow your students to cover important Social Studies standards, while still working on tested reading and writing standards. Several of the activities are differentiated to accommodate your student’s various levels. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
If you like this product, click here to see my Producers and Consumers Unit!
1. Teacher’s Instruction pages
2. Why Do We Need Rules Mini Book (1 in color, 1 in black line)
3. My School/Classroom/Family Rules Activity
4. Reasons for Rules Matching Activity
5. What If We Didn’t Have Rules Activity (2 variations to allow for
6. What If We Didn’t Have Rules Skit Cards (students act out
what it would be like if we didn’t have school rules)
7. Why Do We Need Rules Writing Prompt (3 different paper
styles to choose. 2 different formats in each style to allow for
8. What Are Power and Authority Non-fiction Article
9. Power With/Without Authority Scenario Game (2 different
styles of game cards are included)
10. The Use of Power Cut and Paste Activity
**Answer Keys are provided when applicable.
34 pages total= 2 pages (TOU/Credits), 3 pages (Detailed Teacher’s Instructions), 29 pages (student pages)
Feedback is always appreciated, and you earn points toward future purchases!