Government Vocabulary Mini-Bundle: Bill Becomes a Law part 1
Please see the preview for highlights from the U.S. Government vocabulary mini-bundles.
When learning about the U.S. Government, my students discuss a House with no doors, a Cabinet not in the kitchen, something Supreme with no tacos. These words can be tricky for any student, but especially for English Language Learners.
These highly visual, engaging, standard-based activities give students the support they need.
Vocabulary Activities Include
• Vocabulary Posters – with definition, unique picture, sentence and large font suitable to multipage printing for interactive notebooks
• Word Wall – with matching graphics
• Spoons vocabulary cards with center directions for the game, but cards may be used with other games too.
• Matching quiz - 2 versions: one with multiple choice and one with fill-in questions.
• Picture matching quiz
• Answer keys
• Roll Read Graph game
• Foldable with graphics that match the posters
• Foldable with space for students to draw their own
Bill Becomes a Law 1
These bundles would be great supplements to Veteran’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, 4th of July, of election days.
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
U.S. Government Vocabulary Super BUNDLE
which includes these vocabulary sets:
• Executive Branch part 1
• Executive Branch part 2
• Legislative Branch part 1
• Legislative Branch part 2
• Judicial Branch part 1
• Judicial Branch part 2
• Bill of Rights part 1
• Bill of Rights part 2
• Voting part 1
• Voting part 2
• Bill Becomes a Law part 1
• Bill Becomes a Law part 2
• Bill Becomes a Law part 3
• Political Parties
• Three Branches of Gov’t
• Levels of Gov’t – Local, State and Federal
The government bundle includes artwork purchased from these talented individuals:
http://openclipart.org/ http://frompond.blogspot.com/ http://melonheadzillustrating.blogspot.com/
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.