1. This Independent Student Handbook meets the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum Guidelines for Gr., 1 French Immersion.
2. Topics covered are: Les Pronoms Personnels; Les Articles Définis; Les Articles Indéfinis; Les Noms Pluriels; Les Verbes "Er" - Donner, Marcher, Étudier, Nager, Chanter, Manger, Parler, Dessiner, Patiner, Écouter, Tomber' Indicatif Futur Proche; Les Verbes Irréguliers Avoir and Être, Les adjectifs, Les Prépositions, L'expression Est-ce que...?, Les Mots de Question, Les Phrases
3. The notes were taken from ThoughtCo.com.
4. Exercises were my own design. They include multiple choice, fill in the blanks, scrambled words, and True and False.
5. This book will aid children who have had no previous French experience but start around Gr. 4.
6. Teachers will be able to use the exercises as supplemental work.