Target: K, Gr 1, 2, 3, Remedial Gr 1, 2, 3, 4, ESL and Home Schooling
Progressive, leveled reading program for primary students.
An integrated, leveled reading and ESL program. Includes phonics strategies and vocabulary integrated with sight words, language patterns and grammar.
- Each level includes at least 10 weeks of mini ppt lessons with audios and colorful cartoon illustrations, flashcards and Extension lessons for the week.
- each ppt is also a video with audio for students' independent use on tablets and computers. For mp4 or m4v supported devices
- each week includes illustrated flashcards of the vocabulary (approx. 100/level)
- Zip files for ease of downloading. Make sure your device supports opening zip files.
- Found a mistake? Let me fix it. firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Description (10 weeks of lessons)
- Digraphs: th, ch, wh, sh, ph, vocab.
- consonant blends: sw, sm, sn, sl, vocab
- vowel digraphs ee and ea, vocab
- CVCe rule for long i
- long i families: ite, ike, ine, ide,
- CVCe rule for o and u, ote, ute
- soft sound of g, vocab
- Reviews sight vocab
- Introduces new Gr 1 and 2 sight words
- Grammar: Introduces the subject of a sentence
- Continues Past tense learning
- Irregular past tense: do did, go went
- Sentence patterns: What is this? what do you see? What did you see, yesterday?
- Scambled sentence and close sentence practice embedded in the power points
- simple paragraphs
- 10 + Extension Lessons to support sight words and language patterns.
500 + pptx slides and approx. 90 new flashcards
All slides and flashcards are under a copyright to Kiz Planet Online international School and may not be shared, altered, copied in a derivative form, or used other than for teaching in schools or for home schooled students. They took months to create. Please protect these materials from unauthorized use. You must receive a license from the author in order to use the materials for online teaching. Contact: Wendy Stashick: email@example.com