An awesome unit plan that requires LITTLE PREP!
This Grade 2 unit on Heritage and Identity is based on the Ontario Curriculum.
This unit is fun and engaging for the students as they learn more about heritage, identity, traditions, and celebrations not only in their own community, but across the globe!
This full unit plan includes the following:
- Detailed outline for 7 lessons
- 2 Sample page for reference of class activities
- 6 Engaging worksheets on the following topics
- "My Family"
- "My Family Tree"
- "My Favourite Celebration"
- "Celebrations Across the Globe"
- "Comparing Celebrations"
- "What is Heritage?"
- Quiz (2 pages + Rating Scale)
- Flipbook (7 pages including title page + Teacher Feedback Form)
- Assessment tracking sheets (1 diagnostic, 2 formative, 1 summative)
- Assessments include: checklist, anecdotal notes, feedback form, and a rating scale
Thank you for your interest! I hope you enjoy this unit! :)
Be sure to follow me for updates about NEW PRODUCTS and FREEBIES!! :)