This product includes a set of essential materials for teaching problem solving.
This product includes:
* Fisher Reyna Education Arithmetic Concept Chart for Problem Solving – An Absolute MUST if you are working with problem solving! The chart is laid out in a clean precise manner. It may be enlarged for individual student use.
* Word problems identifying the arithmetic concepts - Each word problem is enlarged for ease of use in the classroom and includes the corresponding concept, operation, and number sentence!
* An extremely helpful procedure that should be a routine class activity when introducing and/or reviewing problem solving that involves use of the arithmetic concepts.
* Matching Card Activities: Sets 1,2,3 for Addition/Subtraction. Sets 1,2,3 for Multiplication/Division.
* A one-page cover sheet for each arithmetic concept. The cover sheets are designed to be used by teachers to organize other personal instructional material by the arithmetic concepts.
* All pages are set to print in black and white only and are easily displayed for classroom use.
For more information visit us at www.fisherreyna.com
Contact Lois Fisher at 210-260-8463
Contact Rachel Reyna at 210-601-2807