I have used this as both a review before a quiz, and for extra practice in my Learning Strategy classes for kids who need a bit more math support. It could also be given as a quiz, if you wish!
Contains knowledge, skill, application and extension questions involving fractions.
4 pages of practice cover the following topics:
- defining a fraction
- creating fractions
- finding fractions
- equivalent fractions
- converting mixed to improper fractions
- converting improper to mixed fractions
- comparing/ordering fractions
- understanding fractions in relation to a whole number
* Comes as a zipped digital file folder. Includes a PDF file and editable Word version, in case you would like to make any additions or changes.
** Note: Canadian Content based on Alberta's curriculum.
Please note that this purchase is for ONE teacher only. This resource should not be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, without purchasing the proper number of licenses (at a reduced price). This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including personal websites or network drives.