Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.47 MB | 6 pages
I have used this as both a unit review before a unit test, and for extra practice in my Learning Strategy classes for kids who need a bit more math support. It could also be given as a quiz, if you wish!
Contains knowledge, skill, application and extension questions involving patterns and algebra.
6 pages of practice cover the following topics:
- increasing/growing, decreasing/shrinking and repeating patterns
- extending patterns
- predicting patterns (i.e.: what will the 17th item be?)
- determining pattern rules (i.e.: 4 + 8 = 15 - ____)
- finding missing values in patterns
- creating patterns based on a given rule (i.e.: start with 1, add 12)
- completing table of values
- input/output tables (applying given rules and determining unknown rules)
- solving for unknown variables
- preservation of equality
- BEDMAS questions
- balancing scale questions (finding values of items on scale)
* Comes as a zipped digital file folder. Includes a PDF file and editable Word version, in case you would like to make any additions or changes.
** Note: Canadian Content based on Alberta's curriculum.
Please note that this purchase is for ONE teacher only. This resource should not be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, without purchasing the proper number of licenses (at a reduced price). This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including personal websites or network drives.