This packet contains worksheets that you can print off and have ready for those students who proclaim, "I'm done!" while the rest are still working.
The set includes both LA and Math tasks some would challenge a 1st grader but the early finishers are often the brightest.
The math topics covered include:
Animal Math (Addition/Subtraction from a Graph)
Building with Shapes (Composite Shapes)
Comparing Numbers (>, <, =)
Story Problems Using Tables
Challenge Story Problems (3 or more numbers)
ELA topics are:
1. A Hungry Cat (Literature Comprehension)
2. Taking Care of Your Pet (Informational Text Comprehension)
3. Nursery Rhymes (Sequencing)
4. Fix the Letter (Capitalization and Punctuation)
5. Rhyme Time (Rhyming Words)