This is the first set of the yearlong spiral review for third grade reading. The packet includes 60 days of reading questions aligned to CCSS literature standards 3.1 to 3.5, and CCSS informational standards 3.1 to 3.5.
The lexile levels of the passages are 550 to 820, which is within the band for 3rd grade.
Also included are standards-based checklist for each 10 day block. Check your students' progress by reviewing their correct questions, broken down by standard. Use that information to pull strategic small groups!
Please open the preview for a sample of what the packet includes.
The titles in this set are:
1. Reading For Life
2. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
3. Sitting Around is Bad for Your Health
4. The Land of Nod
6. The Mermaid and the Woodcutter
8. Stories from Room 107
9. Yosemite National Park
10. The Jordan and James Mishap
11. Animal Groups
12. The Donkey and the Load of Salt
13. Dinosaur Adaptations
14. Big Turtle (A Native American Legend)
15. Survival in Extreme Temperatures
16. The Goose Girl
17 Weathering and Erosion
18. How the Leaves Came Down
19. Mountain Formations
20. The Red Apples
22. An Unusual Morning
23. Special Spiders
24. The Philosopher and the Acorn
25. Owls in the Nighttime
26. The Owl and the Spider
27. The Pumpkin and Its Uses
28. The Union of Corn and Bean (An Ottowa Legend)
29. Mrs. Sigg's Fresh Pumpkin Pie
30. The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
Interested in spiral reading for the whole year? Check out the bundle