Posters, Worksheets and Interactive Activities;
A variety of differentiated activities, designed to help your students become familiar with and understand the meaning of ‘Grace Before Meals’.
• Colored Prayer Poster.
• B/W Prayer Poster
• B/W mini posters / bookmarks
• Blank prayer sheet to personally publish the words to the prayer.
• Sentence starter prayer sheet
• Fill in the missing words to complete the prayer
• Search- a – word
Interactive Activities Include;
• Cut, order and paste the prayer verses (worksheet included to paste verses onto)
• Prayer jigsaw
• Prayer booklet with pictures
• Prayer Booklet without pictures – to allow for student’s to explore and the meaning of each verse through a personal response.
Able to be used in a variety of ways, this prayer pack is a great addition to your Religious Education resources;
• Create a wall display with the colored prayer poster.
• Become familiar with the prayer through a variety of activities.
• Respond to the meaning of each verse through coloring and or drawing.
• Use the prayer booklet or bookmarks to help learn the words to the prayer.
• Engage in piecing the prayer jigsaw back together
Thank you for viewing a ‘Ponder & Possible’ product.
For further Religious Education resources please click on the links below.
Our Father ~ The Lord’s Prayer
Hail Mary Prayer Poster
Act of Contrition ~ Sorry Prayer