Grade 1 French Science Unit Bundle | Seasons, Living Things, Energy, Structures
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (5)
Are you looking for a Grade 1 Science unit that includes engaging experiments, hands-on science activities and assessments that are aligned with the Ontario Science Curriculum?
This 280 page resource includes activities that will excite and encourage your students to dig deeper into the topics of Daily & Seasonal Changes, Energy, Objects, Materials & Everyday Structures and the Needs & Characteristics of Living Things.
Enough activities for an entire year!
4 Units Included:
- Needs & Characteristics of Living Things (Les êtres vivants: croissance et caractéristiques)
- Energy in Our Lives (L'énergie dans nos vies)
- Materials, Objects & Everyday Structures (Les matériaux, les objets et les structures)
- Daily & Seasonal Changes (Le cycle des jours et des saisons)
- Introduction to Scratch Jr and Coding (Introduction au codage et à Scratch Junior)
Each Unit includes:
- 40-60+ Pages
- Graphic Organizers
- Culminating Task
- Activities for an ENTIRE YEAR
Includes Digital (Google Slides) and Printable versions
Includes all activities needed to teach the entire science units. They are aligned with the Ontario Science Curriculum
These units include activities to cover all specific expectations in the Ontario Science Curriculum, but they do not include lesson plans. There are many “Teacher’s Notes” pages found throughout the units to give you more directives on certain activities.
Grade 3 Culminating Task Bundle
★★Subscribe to my newsletter to get a FREE Phonics Guide (70+ pages). Be the first to know about sales, freebies and more! ★★
Copyright © La Classe de Mme Caroline.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.