Grade 1 Test Prep - Math
Let's get ready to "BLOW" through math standardized testing with this great review packet. It includes 150 multi-choice questions, teacher directions, colored student response cards, and an answer key.
The teacher will project the questions on the screen and the students will use their numbered cards to show what they think is the best answer. This can be done in several sessions before the week of testing.
This packet reviews the following skills:
- addition and subtraction to 20
- identifying even and odd numbers
- reading charts and graphs
- solving open sentences
- reading a calendar
- ordering numbers from greatest to least and least to greatest
- identifying lines of symmetry
- identifying parts of fact families
- skip counting
- adding 10 more or 10 less to a number
- estimating weight and length
- identifying how many equal parts
- counting base 10 blocks (100s, 10s, and 1s)
- identifying place value to 90
- sequencing numbers
- solving patterns
- greater than, less than, and equal to
- counting change to $1.00
- time to an hour and half-hour
- identifying ordinal numbers
- identifying shapes
- estimating the best tool to measure
- solving word problems to 20
After you complete this packet your kids will be ready to "BLOW" through the test!
Download the preview to see a sample of pages included in this packet.
You might also like:
Grade 2 BUNDLE (Math and ELA)
Grade 1 BUNDLE (Math and ELA)
Grade 2 ELA Test Prep
Grade 2 Math Test Prep
Grade 1 Math Test Prep
Grade 1 ELA Test Prep
Grade 3 Math Test Prep
Visit My TPT Store
Come Collaborate with me!
Blog (Smith’s Safari Adventures – Tracy Smith)
Want to receive email updates when I post new products, freebies, and SALES? Click the green star at the top to start following my store!
© Tracy Smith 2013