These 12 versatile sets of task cards require matching of numbers, expressions, and models. Use with small groups or send home for parents to play with their kids. Just print, cut, and play!
The 4-character codes at the ends of the card set titles stand for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal. Get the FREE Checklist of Grade 1 Goals along with a handy catalog of time-saving Grade 1 resources at this store, all aligned to CCSS.
• Set of 40 Math Cards
• Recording Worksheets & Answers
• Exit Tickets
• Instructions for Four Games
• Folding Card Storage Pocket
• Card Management Tips
• Spare Cards
Most sets have been recently updated to include game instructions. See the FREE Multi-Match K-2 Games Guide for game instructions in Spanish.
BASIC FACTS CARD SET BUNDLES
• Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets)
• Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Multiplication Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Multiplication and Division Fact Families Bundle (9 sets)
• Division Facts Bundle (9 sets)
SEE BELOW FOR MORE CARD SETS FOR K-2
Hint: Jot down the 4-character codes to use as search terms.
KINDERGARTEN CARD SETS
• KC13: Numerals 1 to 9
• KC24: Counting Up to 10 Objects
• KA13: Understanding Addition Equations
• KA13: Understanding Subtraction Equations
• KA16: Decomposing Numbers to 10
• KB12: Understanding Numbers 11-19 (FREE)
• KG14: Two- and Three-Dimensional Shapes
• KG26: Combining Flat Shapes
GRADE 1 CARD SETS (IN THIS RESOURCE)
• 1A21: Addition Facts: Commutative Property
• 1A23: Fact Families for Doubles (FREE)
• 1A35: Adding with 8 or 9 by Making 10
• 1B21: Understanding Tens and Ones
• 1B22: Understanding 11-19 Using Coins
• 1B23: Understanding Tens
• 1B32: Adding a 2-Digit and a 1-Digit Number
• 1B33: Adding Tens to a 2-Digit Number
• 1B34: Adding 2-Digit Numbers with Tens and Fives
• 1B34: Addition with No Renaming
• 1G13: Composite Two-Dimensional Shapes
• 1M23: Time in Hours and Half-Hours
GRADE 2 CARD SETS
• 2A32: Even Numbers as Equal Addends
• 2A34: Arrays of Equal Addends (FREE)
• 2B13: Understanding Hundreds
• 2B15: Read & Write Numbers to 1000
• 2B17: 3-Digit Numbers in Expanded Form
• 2B28: Finding 10 or 100 More or Less
• 2G13: Square Parts in Rectangles
• 2G15: Halves, Thirds, Fourths, and Fifths
• 2M31: Time After the Hour
• 2M31: Time Before the Hour
POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-5
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8 or Grades K-5. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle and a FREE guide with English and Spanish instructions for using any set of cards.
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!