Grade 1 Music Units Lesson Plans Ontario Full Year Music Curriculum
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Also included in
- Complete Elementary General Music Curriculum - Perfect for Non-Specialists Teaching music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS. Save time and stress with this whole-year bundle of music plans for Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5. Each grade has four lesson plans per month for a full year ofPrice $135.99Original Price $159.49Save $23.50
- If you are teaching elementary music on rotary, this bundle contains everything you need for the entire year. Grade-specific year long lesson plans, long range plans, seasonal activities and more.This bundle includes every instructional music product in my store.Price $241.83Original Price $302.29Save $60.46
Grade 1 Music Lesson Plans for the FULL YEAR
If you're teaching grade 1 music in Ontario and you're NOT a specialist, this is the only resource you need. Music by Month lesson plans were created so that "regular teachers" can teach music like rock stars.
This is a full year bundle complete with lesson plans, worksheets, presentation files, sound clips and teacher explanations. So easy a sub can do it - but such high quality you'll be proud to teach it yourself.
Grade 1 Music Lessons Included:
- September - Beat vs Rhythm
- October - Quarter Notes & Eighth Notes
- November - High, Low, & Melodic Contour
- Dec/Jan - Pitch - Mi, So, La, & Melodic Contour
- February - Loud & Soft Dynamics
- March - Accents, Staccato & Legato Sounds
- April - Timbre & Vocal Quality, Percussion
- May - Texture & Form, Echo, Call & Answer
- June - End of Year Review
Each Music-By-Month package includes:
- a 4 lesson progression (approx. 30 min in length) with EVERYTHING YOU NEED to teach the lessons effectively
- Clear, concise instructions - no long "teacher's college" style plans to wade through!
- Printable instructional materials
- A Powerpoint presentation file for easy delivery of lessons (individual sound files of the musical examples are included so you can easily import it into Google Slides if desired)
- Assessment suggestions
Note: Lesson plans are not heavily themed so they can be used "off-time". These grade 1 music lesson plans are designed to be sequential from month to month. While originally designed for the Ontario curriculum, these lessons will meet most other music curriculum guidelines.
❤️ More Stageworthy Music Products ❤️
- Grade 1 & 2 Music Rhythm Grid Activities for Whole Class or Centers
- Grade 1 Music Interactive Notebook - Full Year Music Worksheet Bundle
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - ABOUT THE AUTHOR - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Stageworthy by Widy creates performing arts lessons that help non-specialists teach the arts like rockstars.
♬ - Click here for Stageworthy music lessons
➼ - Click here for Stageworthy dance lessons
❈ - Click here for Stageworthy drama lessons