Completing the subject area portions of the Grade 1 Ontario report card has never been easier! Make this normally time-consuming task a breeze with our Grade 1 Ontario Report Card Comments! This product contains the following helpful resources:
• Language (Oral Communication; Reading; Writing; Media Literacy) Report Card Rubric & Next Steps
• Math (Number Sense & Numeration; Measurement; Geometry & Spatial Sense; Patterning & Algebra; Data Management & Probability) Report Card Rubric & Next Steps
• Science (Energy in Our Lives; Materials, Objects & Everyday Structures; Daily & Seasonal Changes; Needs & Characteristics of Living Things) Report Card Rubric & Next Steps
• Social Studies (Our Changing Roles & Responsibilities; The Local Community) Report Card Rubric & Next Steps
• Health (Healthy Eating; Personal Safety & Injury Prevention; Substance Use, Addictions & Related Behaviours; Human Development & Sexual Health) Report Card Rubric & Next Steps
• Physical Education (Active Living; Movement Competence: Skills, Concepts & Strategies) Report Card Rubric & Next Steps
• The Arts (Drama; Dance; Music and Visual Arts) Report Card Rubric & Next Steps
• Report Card Qualifier Chart
Note: All rubrics contain levelled sample comments (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4) to help you easily match your comments to the grade provided on the report card. These are distinguished not only by qualifiers but also by the difficulty of the skills at each level. In addition, our comments are written in an anecdotal format and not in point form or a list.
For your convenience, all comments have been created in a Word document so you can easily cut and paste or edit them to suit the unique needs of your students. Happy reporting!
*DISCLAIMER: There may be some significant overlap between our Grade 1 and Grade 2 Ontario Report Card Comments and Next Steps when the expectations are similar in nature.
Like this resource? Then you’ll love our best-selling Ontario Learning Skills Report Card Comments!!!
Please remember to follow us for more updates, freebies and educational resources! We appreciate your support! Thank you!
2 SMART Chicks