These placemats are perfect for student bell work or student centers. They can be completed individually or in small groups and work well for guided math as well. You can use them to introduce new concepts or to keep it all fresh by using them as review all year long.
* Print and bind pages for students to work on when they come in after recess or lunch.
* Laminate and keep in a special spot for students to choose one to work on.
* Print on 11x17 paper.
* Print on 8 1/2 x 11 paper and put in a sheet protector or write and wipe pocket.
* Though these placemats are intended for first grade, they can be used for pullouts and individualized student plans (IEP, IPP) or students working above or below grade level.
Some of the skills included:
- Counting forward and backward
- Filling missing numbers
- Counting by 2's, 5's and 10's
- Represent numbers pictorially, symbolically and concretely
- Identify numbers that are one more, two more, one less, two less
- Solve addition and subtraction problems
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
Quick and easy activities great for formal and informal assessment. Use for Formative and Summative assessments too!
Download the preview to see the quality and depth this unit will bring to your classroom!
You May Also Like These Other Products from my Store:
Social Studies Landforms Center (NO PREP)
Shape Search Math & Art Activity
7 Habits Sticker Rewards
Birthday Cupcake Printables
I’m trying to add new items to my store regularly, so check it out often! Follow me for updates and notification of upcoming sales!
Visit my TPT store for more unique products!
Follow me on Facebook for updates, collaboration and Tips on how to use my products in your classroom!
Follow me on Pinterest!
***And don't forget to leave feedback on all your Teachers Pay Teachers purchases. You can earn points towards free products! To learn more click here
To leave me feedback, click here