Here is all you need for your classroom display board when exploring the topic of Structures with your student.
Accompanied in this package is:
1. Structures word wall (Frame, Natural and Solid)
2. What is a Structure? (Purpose, Strong and Free standing) With you students you brainstorm and explore these terms
3. Various pictures of each of the different types of structures.
4. Two different writing pages. (Students use different materials around the classroom to build their own structure, then write about it and draw a picture).
5. Examples of different structures in our communities with corresponding words.