Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Grade 1 Test Prep BUNDLE! (Looking for Grades 2 or 3, check out my store!)
Let's get ready to "BLOW" through standardized testing with this great review packet. It includes 148 multi-choice questions for ELA and 150 for math, teacher directions, colored student response cards, and an answer key.
Using it is extremely simple:
The teacher will project the questions on the screen and the students will use their numbered cards to show what they think is the best answer. This can be done in several sessions before the week of testing. Some of sections in ELA are teacher read aloud, so please preview the packet before you use it so that the kids don't get a sneak peek at pages where they only get to see the answers.
Included in the ELA review packet are the following skills:
* language - sentence correcting
* capital letters
* commas in the date
* common/proper nouns
* short reading passages (2-3 sentences)
* best fitting sentences
* reading comprehension (longer paragraphs)
* compound words
* content clusters
* complete/incomplete sentences
* reference materials (dictionary, atlas, encyclopedia)
* teacher read aloud section (this is part of the new update)
The math packet reviews the following skills:
- addition and subtraction to 20
- identifying even and odd numbers
- reading charts and graphs
- solving open sentences
- reading a calendar
- ordering numbers from greatest to least and least to greatest
- identifying lines of symmetry
- identifying parts of fact families
- skip counting
- adding 10 more or 10 less to a number
- estimating weight and length
- identifying how many equal parts
- counting base 10 blocks (100s, 10s, and 1s)
- identifying place value to 90
- sequencing numbers
- solving patterns
- greater than, less than, and equal to
- counting change to $1.00
- time to an hour and half-hour
- identifying ordinal numbers
- identifying shapes
- estimating the best tool to measure
- solving word problems to 20
Download the preview to view just a sample of the pages included in this packet.
After you complete this packet your kids will be ready to "BLOW" through the test!
You might also like:
Come Collaborate with me!
Want to receive email updates when I post new products, freebies, and SALES? Click the green star at the top to start following my store!
© Tracy Smith 2013, 2014