Knowing where you plan to go for the year helps you get started on the right foot for the school year ahead. This Long Range Plan is meant as a guide to help you layout you visual arts program for a Grade 1 classroom in Ontario. The strands are appropriately distributed in order to cover the requirements for the reporting periods.
This Long Range Plan is organized month by month and easy to follow and implement throughout the year.
The following items are included in this Long Range Plan:
- Ontario curriculum expectations for Grade 1 Visual Arts
- Corresponding Big Ideas and Fundamental Designs
- Art activities and design challenges that can be implemented
- Resources and read alouds
- Ideas for assessments and differentiated instruction