Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.48 MB | 16 Files pages
This package contains complete lessons on:
- Operations with fractions
- The imperial and metric systems
- Perimeter and area
- Volume and surface area
The lessons are provided in both Word and Acrobat formats, and are suitable for students to use as fill in the blank notes. Examples are embedded in the notes.
It also includes the following assessments:
- Homework selections for Addison-Wesley textbook
- Practical assignments to prove the volume and surface areas of 3D bodies using rice or water, as well as rough Excel answer keys
- 2 question banks on circles and rings, and regular polygons
- 1 quiz on measurement and numeracy
- 2 assignments on compound 2D shapes (parking lot construction) and 3D bodies (finding the volume of a cement truck)
- 1 unit test
This unit would also be suitable for use in the grade 9 curriculum.